The beginning of each new term, starting in July, clubs start to assess where they are, and what goals they want to accomplish this year. Use these resources to help your club get started to formulate your club goals.
- Club Success Mini Plan LINK,
- Some Success plan videos: ONE, TWO, THREE
- Moments of Truth LINK (Pathways Project) – videos: ONE, TWO, THREE
- MOT survey example ONLY – MOT presenters should create their own Google Form if you know Google Forms: ONE
- Taking these steps will help your Area Director put together their Fall Visitation Report about your club’s goals for this year
- You may use the club DCP LINK report found under Club Central on your TI Profile Page.