Club officers! Earn $50+ with our Open House, Dues r Due, Grow your Club and other incentives. Earn rewards for building and maintaining your club’s membership.
Open the Doors and Bring Them In
Clubs that hold an open house between January 20 and March 31 with 4+ guests will be reimbursed pen House expenses up to $50.
To qualify for reimbursement a completed Voucher for Reimbursement (found at https://d57tm.org/forms/) accompanied by receipts, an open house flyer and a copy of the guest sign-in sheet must be submitted to the District Finance Director within 60 days of the event by 4/30/18. Reimbursement checks will be mailed per Voucher instructions by 5/6/18.
Definition and Purpose of a Toastmasters Club Open House:
- An event that is planned, organized, promoted and hosted by a Toastmasters Club
- Events that are not hosted by a Toastmasters Club, such as community events or events sponsored by other organizations, such as college career fairs, Farmers Markets, etc. do not qualify as a Toastmasters Club Open House
Purpose: there are two purposes of an Open House:
- To provide members with practice in collaboration and teamwork, building valuable skills that can be applied outside of Toastmasters as well as within the club, adding value for club members
- To grow the club by attracting new members
Dues r Due Rewards
Clubs that achieve 80% active membership* dues renewals submitted by 3/20/18 will receive a $25 gift certificate to the TI store. To qualify the club must submit documentation of 80% of active membership early dues renewals to Club Growth Director by 4/15/18)
Clubs that achieve 100% active membership* dues renewals submitted by 3/31/18 will receive a $25 gift certificate to the TI store. To qualify the club must submit documentation of 100% active membership dues renewed by 3/31 to Club Growth Director by 4/15/18)
Dues r Due Rewards will be distributed at the District 57 Spring Conference on May 6.
* Active membership is the current number of paid members on 3/1/18.
Grow Your Club Reward
Clubs that add new members April 1 – June 1 receive TI store gift certificate of $10.00 per new member (up to a maximum reward $40.00 per club) – can be new, dual or reinstated members. To receive the reward, club must submit documentation of new members to Club Growth Director by 6/15/18. Grow Your Club Rewards will be distributed to the respective Area Directors to deliver to the clubs in their Area.
Reach for Distinguished Club Status Reward
Clubs with 12 or fewer members that add at least 5 new members above base membership (can be new, dual or reinstated members) by June 1 will receive a $50.00 TI store gift certificate. To qualify for the reward, club must submit documentation that new members were added by June 1 to Club Growth Director by 6/15/18. Reach for Distinguished Club Rewards will be distributed to the respective Area Directors to deliver to the clubs in their Area.
Club Growth Team Rewards
- Toastmasters who serve as a new club sponsor or mentor or club coach will receive a custom name badge.
- Club coaches who successfully bring the club to Distinguished status will receive a Toastmasters t-shirt. If club does not make Distinguished by June 30, 2018, the coach can continue through the next Toastmasters year.
- Toastmasters who provide a lead that results in a the charter of a new club receive choice of crossover polo shirt or sweatshirt.
Last updated January 2018