As a District Leader, you will organize several events throughout the year such as contests, training and conferences. Posting your event to the District 57 Calendar makes it easier to:
- Promote your event to maximize attendance
- Find volunteers to make your event a success
- Track who has registered and where to focus your efforts
How to Post your Event:
Visit https://d57tm.org/eventform/ to post your event to the District 57 Calendar. Each submission is manually entered onto the calendar after a volunteer has reviewed it and determined that enough information has been provided. After submitting your event, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your event for review and any revisions. After the review, events will be posted to the calendar promptly.
Here are FAQs to refer when filling out a Calendar Submission:
Is this a club-level event? Is this a non-Toastmasters event?
- We do not post club-level events on the District 57 calendar. Only Toastmasters-related events will be posted (i.e. speech contests, conferences, trainings, etc.. No exceptions.
- Did you already get a zoom link that everyone could access?
- Provide the meeting address. Parking/driving directions would be helpful.
- Do you need volunteers to help the event?
Toastmaster brand guidelines/images:
- Please visit Toastmasters International Brand Portal to learn the brand guidelines or to get Toastmasters logos or great professional images.
- If you are including a picture with your event submission, make sure it is a JPG or PNG file, no more than 1MB. Make sure the photo is not blurry and is directly related to your event.
Have more questions?:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your event and the process to post and promote your event across the district.