Please visit here to submit a District event to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Fall District Council Business Meeting
September 24, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
At our semi-annual business meeting, we’ll be voting to approve the district budget and list of appointed district officers. Club presidents, vice presidents of education, and district executive committee members get one vote each.
Who should attend
Club presidents, vice presidents of education, and district executive committee members.
When is it taking place
September 24, 2018 – 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
How can I register to attend?
Registration instructions will be sent the week of September 10th to all those who should attend.
Meeting Documents for Review:
- Complete Business Meeting packet (last updated 9/23/18)
Individual meeting documents:
- Business Meeting Agenda (last updated 9/22/18)
- 2018-2019 District 57 Budget Introduction and FAQ (last updated 9/22/18)
- 2018-2019 District 57 Budget Summary (last updated 9/22/18)
- Complete 2018-2019 District 57 Budget (last updated 9/22/18)
- 2018-2019 District 57 Appointed Officers (last updated 9/22/18)
- Spring 2018 District Council Meeting Minutes (last updated 9/22/18)
- District 57 Council Meeting Rules (last updated 9/22/18)
What is the Quorum?
Quorum is required to approve any of the above documents, which means 1/3 of eligible club votes must be represented. If quorum is not met at the meeting, there will be an additional online voting period post-meeting in which we will seek quorum. District 57 has 144 clubs and 288 eligible votes. To meet quorum 96 eligible club votes must be represented.
How do I assign a Proxy?
Because the voting process will be conducted virtually, no proxies will be permitted. Each district council member must cast their own vote. District executive committee members are entitled to one vote and may cast up to two additional votes as a club president or vice president education. All other members of the district council shall be limited to a maximum of two votes.
Questions on the agenda or additional motions?
Any new motions to come before the council will be presented in writing or by email, to the District Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) one day prior to the virtual business meeting. In this case, by 7:00 PM PST on Sunday, September 23.