*NEEDS TO BE UPDATED*
The High Performance Leadership Program Criteria
For Serving as an Area or Division Director 2016-2017
1. Email your intention to commit to the HPL chair by August 30, 2016.
2. Create a success plan by September 15, 2016 to become a “Distinguished” Area/Division
3. Hold minimum of 4 Area/Division council meetings throughout the term with first one by September.15, 2016.
4. Recruit your successor, and present a development mentor plan by October 1, 2016.
5. The HPL applicant will serve the district, as their successor’s mentor, through August 15, 2017 in order to qualify.
6. If not a current member must present Phases 1- 5 to Toastmaster Leadership Club (TLC). Encouraged to join TLC within one month of Phase 1 presentation.
7. Submit at least one article to the D57 newsletter or appropriate media outlet about your journey as a district officer and/or the HPL project for the D57 Newsletter by May 30, 2017.
8. Your pool of (3) possible guidance committee must consist of Toastmasters from this group or members of TLC:
|Immediate Past District Director – Teri McDonald, DTM||Past Division H Director – Savitha Setlur|
|District Director – Steve Taddei, DTM||Past Division E Governor – Tanya Leigh Jansen|
|Program Quality Director – Randie Ellington||Past Division E Governor – Thomas Cloney|
|Past District Governor – Tod Henry, DTM||Past Division E Governor – Merci Del Rosario|
|Past District Governor – Jean Cunningham, DTM||Past Division E Governor – Lindy Sinclair|
|Past District Governor – Paula Foster, DTM||Past Division G Governor – Sue Haun|
|Past District Governor – Gary Wong, DTM||Ask: Jean about other possible committee members – DTMs strongly recommended.|
|Past District Governor – Tyree Johnson, DTM|
|Past Division A Director – Mary Verghese|
Jean Cunningham DTM
District 57 Area/Division HPL Coach 2016-17
District 57 • Where Leaders Are Made