Pathways is live in District 57!
It’s a journey of possibilities. Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
To get started, login to the Toastmasters.org website with your personal ID, then go to Education > Pathways Learning Experience
What is Your Educational Journey?
The Toastmasters Pathways learning experience offers many different routes for exploration and achievement.
This modernized learning experience is the result of years of planning and expertise by a large team, including the Board of Directors, World Headquarters staff and member volunteers. The program’s wide-ranging benefits include:
- Customized learning tailored to personal and professional goals
- Early and frequent recognition of accomplishments
- Mobile access to educational materials
- Expanded video and digital content
Progress in Toastmasters learning is a journey of self-development. Pathways will help you reach your potential.
District 57 is the first district in the world to launch the new Pathways program, as a pilot district. Our program began February 7, 2017.
District 57 Resources:
- Pathways Learning Experience Presentation (PPT)
- Details on the Pathways Program, with sample projects and screenshots
- Pathways Navigator (PDF)
- Your guide to getting started in Toastmasters and Pathways
- Pathways Quick Starter Guide (PDF)
- How to get started on Pathways
- Pathways Paths and Core Competencies
- Pathways Path and Projects Catalog: A short summary of every project in Pathways, organized by path.
- A list of all projects in every path
- Base Camp Manager Duties
- A how-to document for the tasks a base camp manager does
- New Membership Application (PDF)
- Use for all member applications from now on
- Pathways Overview at TLI 1-7-2017 (PPT)
- Overview of Pathways, presented at the Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) Winter 2017
- Pathways Overview for D57 – Fall Conference 2016 (PPT)
- Overview of Pathways and the D57 schedule, presented at the Fall 2016 Conference by Dennis Neary and George Marshall
- Pathways Up Close – Spring Conference 2017 (PPT)
- Shows how the current education program relates to the Pathways program, and provides details on differences between paths.
Toastmaster International Resources:
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”