August 23, 2023
- Did you miss the June 17, 2023 Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) Club Officer Training (COT)?
- Do you want to take full advantage of your Toastmasters memberships?
- Are you ready to be club leaders but want to get all the help that you can get?
- Are you curious about Toastmasters club leaderships?
- Do you want to meet and to learn from others club’s’ officers in same position as yours?
- Do you want to be inspired by the 2023-2024 District Leadership Team?
- Do you want to meet Toastmasters outside of your club or in your Area/Division?
- Get club officer training credit for your position as part of the Distinguished Club Program (DCP)?
- Here is an additional club officer/leadership training available from District 57 Toastmasters!
Make-Up Club Officer Training – Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM Pacific/San Francisco Time.
Have you attended an officer training at TLI this Summer?
District 57 has hosted three TLI training sessions since June, 2023. Learn new strategies for your club office in order to engage members as you add to your club’s energy and well being.
Many have already attended a TLI training this summer!!!
You can verify attendance CLICK HERE to view the D57 TLI attendance form. If you attended a TLI training for Summer 2023, and have a Y in the first column – Congratulations!!!.
If you need to resolve an attendance concern, contact Sally Philbin, D57 Program Quality Director at Sally@d57tm.org.
To sign up for an upcoming TLI training:
D57 TLI Makeup August 23, 6:30 – 8:30 – REGISTER HERE
D4 Club Officer Training
– August 7, 9, 11, 16, 26 – More INFO HERE
D101 Club Officer Training
– August 7, 10, 23, 25, 26, 28 – More INFO HERE
follow the calendar links to register – Make sure you report you are from District 57
Club Benefits for TLI Attendance
Of course, learning how to facilitate your club and its members in your club is the number one goal!!!
Clubs that send four officers minimum to a Summer TLI earn a point towards becoming a Distinguished Club.
Clubs that send 7 of 8 officers (counting VP Pathways as well) earn District Bucks through the D57 Incentive Program – Look for the 2023-24 Incentives announcement coming soon!!!