Please visit here to submit a District event to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
The Magic of Fear: Embracing Change to Achieve Success
June 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
• Have a specific dream that you’ve been putting off for years (for e.g., writing a book,
becoming a paid speaker, or starting your own business)?
• Need someone to inspire you and share concrete suggestions for achieving that dream?OR, ARE YOU…
• Working a full-time job and need strategies on how to balance that job with your part-time
business or family obligations?
• Feeling unhappy and “stuck” and want to change your life but don’t know how?If the answer to any of these questions is “YES!” join this Masterclass to:
1) Identify the limiting beliefs and false narratives that are keeping you from pursuing and
achieving your dreams;
2) Draft a specific and achievable action plan that will enable you to begin the process of
moving past these limiting beliefs; and
3) Develop a system for identifying accountability partner(s) that will assure success.Eleanor Lumsden teaches strategies to help companies inspire, engage, and retain their best talent, while fostering diverse and inclusive workspaces. She has over 20 years of professional development experience, including as an attorney, law professor, and founder of Eleanor Lumsden Consulting. Through her employee engagement work, Eleanor simplifies challenging concepts into manageable take-aways. She is a tenured law professor at Golden Gate University and is currently serving as a visiting professor at Nova School of Law in Lisbon, Portugal.