Being an effective workshop facilitator and trainer is different from being an effective speaker.
In this fast-paced and interactive workshop, a team of skilled trainers will share best practices to add to your communications toolkit. You will learn:
– Proven presentation styles employed by trainers
– Effective strategies to meet audience expectations
– How to manage the behavior of your audience
– How to utilize visual aids effectively
– How to do a GAP analysis to determine training objectives
– Create a lesson plan based on adult learning theory
Whether you know nothing about training or want to brush-up on your skills, the knowledge and skills you’ll take away will be invaluable to you at work and in Toastmasters.
The workshop costs $10 to cover training manuals, snacks and lunch. Wheel chair access is available with ample parking. The building is a 30 minute walk from BART. Please use the door at 2708 at the center of the building, and then follow the signs.