Toastmasters recognize individual Member and Club awards and achievements with incentives. Here are the various Member Awards and Recognition program of District 57 Toastmasters of Program Year (PY) 2022-23 (between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023):
- Triple Crown Award
- Outstanding Achievement Toastmaster (OATM) Award
- Club Coach, Club Sponsor, Club Ambassador
- Division Liaison, Division New Club Liaison, Club Liaison
Award recipients will be recognized at District events such as the monthly District Executive Committee Meeting, and the Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI). More formally, they are recognized at the District Conference and the Awards & Installation Dinner. We would love to have you to be there to be recognized, but it is not required. In that case, your award will be presented to you by an Area Director when they visit your club.
- For all current/available awards/recognitions/incentives, visit this page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_g0uhVjVI9A59qT-_asNUGd4iItKV69jSwICOUAHaFQ/edit#gid=0
- Latest Member award/recognition status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YAL61u-WCm_9bqQ-evZk69TYRGDW9Xd9GlnKoYn3wVo/edit#gid=0
The Triple Crown Award is awarded to any District 57 Toastmaster:
- who earns three (3) or more educational and leadership awards between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023, with
- One (1) of those awards must be a Pathways Level 5 award of any Path.
- The other awards can be any Pathways level or any Pathways path.
What is the OATM Award?
The OATM award available to all members that go above and beyond; pushing themselves to go farther and to be more active in the Toastmasters organization.
How does the OATM Award work?
Complete at least two (2) different items in each category between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023.
- OATM record form Click Here for the 2022-2023 OATM Form (Google Sheets)
Why should I work toward the OATM Award?
Earning your OATM award is a fun and rewarding experience that will push you both outside your comfort zone and beyond your club.
The OATM journey requires planning and diligence to satisfy the five award categories, but attainment of the OATM award is well worth the effort.
Past award OATM recipients describe their experiences in the one-minute video clips below.
- Gaganbir Kaur https://youtu.be/TUc9f4WFy6w
- Vivian Ling https://youtu.be/6JReB3HGM1g
- Sudha Krishnamoorthy https://youtu.be/LHLuQ4WXD-8
- Dawn Benson https://youtu.be/dKWD2QS64Ck
How and when do I submit for my OATM Award?
Please request your home club’s President or VP of Education to submit to the OATM Chair on your behalf via the VIMS, https://webwidgets.io/u/d57tm/index.html.
Note: Please keep all records!
Club Presidents or VPs of Education: For more on the VIMS on the easy process to submit and track the award submission, see this page: https://d57tm.org/member-club-awards-incentives-submission-training-sessions/
The OATM Awards program of PY 2022-23 is effective from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. The deadline for OATM award submissions is June 30, 2023.
- To be recognized for the OATM Award at the District 57 Annual Conference’s Awards Ceremony, the cutoff date is May 5, 2023, two (2) weeks before the Conference.
- Otherwise, the award would be recognized at the Awards and Installation Dinner in the next program year.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I do one item five times to fulfill that category?
A: No. You may do an item multiple times, but you must still complete at least two (2) items from each category.
Q: What if I don’t have everything done by the Annual Conference?
A: You will still receive recognition if you submit the OATM award by June 30, 2023;
however, you will not receive our token of appreciation until the next District event or at your home club.
|00 NOV 2022||Initial 2022 revision||WKL|
|02 DEC 2022||Post VIMS update; latest OATM form||WKL|
|03 JAN 2023||Corrected latest OATM form, deleted PDF (see Google Sheets version)||WKL|