In an effort to offer improved opportunities to learn and grow, Toastmasters has several programs that challenge members to go above and beyond. Some of those opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- High Performance Leadership (HPL): This five-project program offers instruction and practice in such vital leadership skills and activities as developing a mission and vision, goal-setting and planning, identifying values and building a team.
- Outstanding Achievement Toastmaster Award (OATM): OATM is an award available to ALL members that go above and beyond; pushing themselves to go farther and be more active in the Toastmasters organization. You will be recognized at the D57 Spring Conference.
- District Executive Council Meeting (DECM): The District Executive Council Meeting (DECM) is a monthly meeting in which District Officers and members of District committees discuss club, area, division and district goals as well as conduct other district business and obtain leadership training that can help them in their roles.
Questions? Contact the Program Quality Director at email@example.com
Want to be a part of District 57 Leadership?
The district is always looking to add members to the leadership team! Toastmasters offers not only excellent public speaking opportunities, but we also provide you with a chance to grow as a leader. Why not step out of your comfort zone and apply for a role in the district? Now is your time.
- District Leader Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Candidate Application
- District Leader Nomination Form
- Officer Agreement & Release Form
Questions? Contact Immediate Past District Director at firstname.lastname@example.org