TLI South is being held at California State University, East Bay in Hayward. It’s a large campus with 3 important landmarks to find your way:
- Parking is in Lot G and H. Click here for driving directions that take you to where both parking lots are located (on either side of an electric car charging station).
- Your morning begins with registration and breakfast at VB, the Valley Business & Technology Center. It’s a short walk from the parking lot to here where breakfast will be served from 8:00 – 8:50 am ahead of our 9:00 am start and general session.
- Breakout sessions will be held in both in at VB, the Valley Business & Technology Center, and the neighboring SC-N, Science Building – North.
The agenda for TLI South is available for download here. Breakfast kicks off from 8-8:50 am followed by our general session which begins at 9:00 am prompt. We plan to be finished before 1:00pm. Remember:
- You must attend your club officer training session to get credit for attending
- Attending one club officer training session gives you credit for all roles you may hold
- Our officer training sessions are going to be fun, interactive and engaging! Come excited to learn.
Sign up for the Toastmasters Leadership Institute Raffle here where you can earn $25 toastmasters.org gift certificates.
Have questions that weren’t answered here or not able to attend TLI South on Saturday? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon,
Program Quality Director, District 57
Where Leaders Are Made