Running open houses has several benefits such as:
- Attracting new members
- Reenergizing existing members
- Earning District Bucks
On October 6, you will hear from the Club Excellence team. Training topics will include, but not limited to:
- How to create flyers that are TMI compliant and that are proven to attract guests (e.g., using Canva);
- How to create open house registration using Eventbrite.
- How to create a Google form to collect guest information.
- How to use social media platforms and other applications, for example, Meetup, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. to promote your open houses.
- How to run interesting open houses.
- How to submit documentation to the District to secure your District Bucks.
- Any other topics that you find helpful.
See event details and updates:
Open House Kick-off Meeting Workshop 2022/10/06