By Sally Philbin
Party On!!! It is not too late to put on a fabulous Open House!
You know the drill…advertise, advertise, advertise; invite family, friends, co-workers, neighbors; keep your social media sites UpToDate/active. Let the world know that you have a happening club.
Just as important: structure your club meetings so that they are on-time, organized, congenial, welcoming, contain interesting content, are inclusive…you get the idea. If you see some redundancy…great, it means you are really reading this item.
All it takes is:
- An Ad that has the date/time/place and says Open House,
- An agenda that says Open House for that date,
- ONE of the following:
- A sign-in sheet with at least 3 guests, or
- A sign-in sheet with the one guest that joined (need TI confirmation for new member credit), or
- A list of guests with a screen shot showing names of guests
THAT’S IT. I went looking for more, but there isn’t anymore…THAT’S IT!!!
Invite me (I count as a guest, unless I am already a member of your club), put me on the agenda, ask me questions; I’m here to help.
You can reach me at email@example.com.