Toastmasters District 57 Presents
2021 Spring Conference
May 1, 2021
BRING YOUR LIFE BACK TO LIFE!
|Agenda||Keynote Speaker||Breakout Speakers|
|Business Meeting||World Champion Speaker|
May 1st will be an excellent and historic day full of value for Toastmasters members and guests. This is our biggest event of the year and you don’t want to miss it! You will be inspired, empowered, and motivated at this conference. Here are 4 reasons you should invest in your conference experience:
There will be special guest speakers and educational breakout sessions. Topics include storytelling, delivering emotional speeches, how to be funny anywhere, planning hybrid meetings, how to make Zoom meetings more exciting, TED Talks, learn how to get to the World Championship of Public Speaking and much more!
- Keynote Speaker: CEO Toastmasters International – Daniel Rex: An opportunity not to be missed, listen to the exciting and valuable insights shared by the CEO himself!
- Meet the Best Speakers and Evaluators: You don’t want to miss the District 57 Evaluation Contest Target Speech, the Winning Evaluation Speech, AND the Winning International Speech.
- Meet fellow and future Toastmasters: You will have a chance to meet new people. We have a fun Treasure Hunt networking event planned at the beginning of the day.
- Inspiration and Motivation: You will get to choose from a variety of 20- and 40-minute breakout sessions. The presenters we have planned for you will inspire and motivate you to practice applying these skills in your daily life and if you aren’t a Toastmaster already, you’ll want to join this amazing club!
- Virtual Venue: Enjoy the conference from the comfort of your home. There will be tech support available if you have any trouble navigating the conference.
We encourage you to get your tickets as soon as possible.
Individuals – $10/- | Group Registrations Available -$8 (for groups of 4 or more)
We look forward to seeing you on May 1
Sharon Brown & Steven Mehlman
2021 Spring Conference Co-Chairs
District 57 Toastmasters