By Sharon Brown and Steve Mehlman
District 57 would like to invite you to the 2021 District Conference. We are reaching out to you even before we have finalized the time or the program.
Tentative Schedule: Saturday, May 1, 2021; From 8AM to TBA
At this time, we need help putting this conference together. Specifically,
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING TEAMS & COMMITTEES:
- Six (or more) Trainers to conduct education workshops.
- Registration committee who will keep track of attendees & handle Eventbrite
- 6-8 Tech Hosts to control the meeting and break out rooms.
- PR Team that will spread the news about the exciting workshops.
- Awards committee
- At least six Discussion Facilitators for multiple breakouts.
In other words, we need volunteers to help make the conference a huge success. If you are interested in any of the positions, please send email to Sharon at email@example.com or Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be sending you a survey asking what topics interest you (example: How to Incorporate and Deliver Humor, TED Talks, Story Telling, Planning For Hybrid Club Meetings) and other topics that benefit your quest to strengthen your communication, and leadership skills, and strengthen our clubs. The survey will help us create specific programs that you said would benefit you most. Please stay tuned for the survey.