How do you want to change the world? What would you like your community to look like? Now is your time!
Using Your Toastmasters Skills to Make a Social Impact
Steve Taddei, DTM (Past District 57 Director)
(Note that participation is limited to the first 100 registrants.)
In this Masterclass you will discover:
- How to take the skills that you’re developing in Toastmasters into your community
- How projects in the Pathways Program can directly help you get your message out
A Toastmaster for 12 years, Steve is:
- Past District Director, 2016-2017
- Vice President of Education for the Esteemed Oakland 88
- Helping to coordinate the Speechcraft Program for inmates in San Quentin Prison
- Workshop organizer and moderator for Better Angels, a national organization helping people who disagree politically find Common Ground
- Currently working on a High Performance Leadership Project with the goal of chartering local Better Angels Alliances
Come to this Masterclass with your big ideas and leave with an idea on how bring them to your community.
For recordings of past Masterclasses, click here.
For questions regarding this MasterClass or the MasterClass series, contact email@example.com. We hope to see you online!