As our District continues to make great strides in membership growth and overall quality, now is the time to consider running for District office. We want to build on our epic run!
The following roles are open for nomination and will be elected at the April 25 District 57 Annual Conference:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Directors (nine)
Nominations for Area Director, Public Relations Manager, Administration Manager and Finance Manager will be forwarded from the District Leadership Committee to the incoming 2020-2021 District Director for appointment.
Download this PDF to learn more about the purpose of the District, each role and their qualifications. Additionally, you can learn about the competencies for each role here and the skills you can develop by serving others and the District.
District 57’s inviting and supportive environment provides you with a safe place to learn, contribute and grow. This is an opportunity to:
- Build your leadership experience – Strengthen critical leadership, consensus-building, negotiating and management skills by working together on programs, initiatives and events.
- Increase your visibility and professional connections – Showcase your unique talents with your contributions. You will build lasting relationships with influential Toastmasters in the District and beyond.
- Fulfill your personal and professional goals – Directly contribute to the growth and success of the District while working side-by-side with top leaders.
How can I submit my nomination?
Nominations to run should be submitted to Diane Pleuss, Immediate Past District Director and District Leadership Committee Chair at email@example.com.
To submit a nomination, all candidates must sign and submit the following 3 documents:
- Candidate application here
- Officer Agreement and Release Statement here
- District Leader Biographical Information here
What is the timeline?
Please submit the necessary paperwork by Monday, March 2, 2020.
Have questions about the roles or process?
Please contact Diane Pleuss, Immediate Past District Director and District Leadership Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.