By Janice Fairfield
Everyone loves a hero. Who’s the hero in your club this year? You know, the one who is leading the way in Pathways. We’re looking for that person. Actually, we’re looking for that one special person from each club to be the club’s hero: Vice President Pathways (VPP).
What does it take to be a VPP?
- A willingness to gain and share your Pathways knowledge with your club members.
- Attend a monthly meeting to share tips and tricks with other VPPs.
- Attend the Pathways Luncheon on Saturday, September 28, from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at Diablo Valley College. Details and RSVP for the luncheon will be sent later.
What will you gain from being a VPP?
- Gain valuable experience mentoring others.
- Earn a chance to win great prizes. The VPP from each division who earns the most points helping their club members finish Pathways levels and their chosen Path will earn a prize.
- Satisfied club members who are reaching their learning goals resulting in membership retention.
- Earn 150 points for your OATM (Outstanding Achievement Toastmaster) for being a club officer
- Earn another 400 OATM points for presenting Pathways training to your club
How can you sign up?
- Sign up on our VP Pathways Signup Sheet.
- We will email you the link to our Pathways quiz to get an idea of your Pathways knowledge. The quiz consists of open-ended questions to basic processes in Pathways.
- If more than one person from a club expresses interest in being their club’s VPP, we will forward the names to the club’s leaders. The club leaders and/or club members will select their VPP.
You can find additional information in the Pathways Learning Zone on the district website.
Or, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the hero for your club! Help your club members master Pathways before June 30th, 2020 when the legacy Toastmaster’s program goes “POOF”!!