Toastmasters District 57 Presents
The 2019 Annual Conference
May 11, 2019
The Roundhouse Market & Conference Center in San Ramon
|About||Agenda||Keynote Speaker||Breakout Speakers|| |
Roundhouse Conference Center
“Dinner with The Champ”
|Business Meeting||Contests|| |
This will be an epic and historic day full of value for Toastmasters members and guests. This is our biggest event of the year and you don’t want to miss it! You will be inspired, empowered, and motivated at this conference. Here are 3 reasons you should attend:
1. For the first time in the history of District 57, we will have the most recent World Champion of Public Speaking as our keynote speaker! Ramona J. Smith, the reigning World Champion, will be inspiring us with her stories and passionate energy!
2. We will have 6 valuable breakout sessions presented by powerful speakers at our phenomenal venue, the Roundhouse Conference Center, which is modern, well-equipped, and has a beautiful lakeside location! Each attendee will get to choose 2 breakout sessions to attend.
3. We will have the finals of our District Evaluation Speech and International Speech contests! Come see some of the best speakers and evaluators from District 57 compete for the title of District 57 Champions!
We have a limited number of tickets for this event, so we highly encourage you to get your tickets as soon as possible.
Q: How much does it cost to attend?
A: Ticket prices are as follows:
- Early Bird: 75 Tickets available (sold out)
- Regular Pricing: $99/each through April 26
- Late Pricing: $129/each (goes into effect on April 27 through May 4). Tickets will not be sold after May 4.
- General Public Pricing: $129/each through April 26
- Business Meeting Only: $0/each (There is no charge for those who only plan on attending the Business Meeting portion of the conference.)
Q: What is the address of the Roundhouse Market and Conference Center?
A: The address of the Roundhouse Market & Conference Center is 2600 Camino Ramon, Suite 100; San Ramon, CA 94583-5000
Q: What is the dress code for the conference?
A: The dress code is business casual.
Q: Are you looking for volunteers?
A: Absolutely! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteer opportunities.
Q: Are there accommodations available to sleep overnight at the Roundhouse Market and Conference Center?
A: The Roundhouse Market and Conference Center and District 57 Toastmasters do not offer any lodging on-site.
Have more questions? Contact the Conference Chair, Justin Paras, at email@example.com