- Theme: “Being a Toastmaster Now!“
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Keynote Speaker – Diane Dodge, Executive Director of the Tiba Foundation
Come see our dynamic Keynote Speaker Diane Dodge, celebrate this year’s accomplishments and learn lots from the breakout speakers at the D57 Spring Conference.
Virtual only – Whova Link https://whova.com/portal/registration/dtsc_202305/
See why you should attend a Toastmaster District Conference by International President Matt Kinsey
See below for the sessions and events for the Spring Conference (and the Speech Contests!)
Whova helpful Guide: Whova Attendee Guide
Q&A from Whova
1) Can I continue to use the Whova app to keep in touch with fellow attendees? Absolutely! You can follow up with the people you met or those you couldn’t connect with during the event through the in-app messages, e-business card requests, and Community posts.
2) Other than that, what can I do with the app? The event is already over. Receive updates about future events from your event organizers. And most of all, many events use Whova world-wide, so in the near future if you attend any other events, you do not need to download the app again. So, keep and use the Whova app as a central place to manage all of your event networking activities.
3) How long will the event information remain on the app? We will keep the event information (e.g., agenda) for 3 months, or longer upon the organizer’s request. However, your contacts, messages, and scanned cards will not be removed.
May 19, 2023, 6-8 pm May 20, 2023, 8:30am-5pm
- Register here: District 57 Spring Conference – 2023 Registration (whova.com). Once you have registered you will get an confirmation page from Whova. In the page you will have a link to download the app.