Our Annual Conference is right around the corner on April 25th, 2020. We are excited to announce that District 57 2020 Annual Conference Education Committee is seeking proposals from powerful and dynamic speakers for several inspirational, educational and interactive workshops. If you have an empowering idea or story that you want to share with your peers at the conference then apply by November 15, 2019.
To apply, download and complete the Workshop Presentation Application and email the application and audition video to Conference@d57tm.org.
Here are a few tips and guidelines before submitting your idea below:
- Speech contestants are not eligible to present educational sessions.
- Candidates running for an elected position are not eligible to present educational sessions.
- The deadline for submitting your proposal is November 15, 2019.
- Educational presenters will get free entrance into the conference. Details will be addressed during the audition process.
- Educational presenters will not receive remuneration.
Have more questions? Contact the Conference Education Committee at Conference@D57tm.org